Thursday, January 27, 2022

Have some tea with me, BLOG CANDY

Here's a sweet Unity stamp card. I love their quality rubber stamps.  Everyone get ready for February, grab a cup of tea (coffee, hot cocoa) and get ready to be checking the blog each day for some fun!  Different prizes every day and different questions every day so I know what goodies everyone wants.  Don't be shy to ask.  If you see something you like, feel free to make a request.  Occasionally i get a double request for something, but often only one person requests something, I'm usually happy to oblige.  I want everyone to love their goodies.  General requests for things like:  christmas, Lawn Fawn, cats, dogs, animals, word stamps are always great or if you see something special you like that one Giraffe stamp you have to have or that one huge background stamp that you love, Let me know!

Check out my Etsy store selling Turkish Lace: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

Here's some animal theme stamps for prizes:
















Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE and big stamp/die sets on Jan 22nd HERE 

22 comments:

Tina Z. said...

I am a coffee and coffee cards lover, so I love your card in such fresh colours and this amazing lace...
And all this is so gorgeous, I see some super cute stamps from Lawn fawn and Newton's Nook. You are incredible and so so generous. Amazing...

Gaye said...

I will have coffee in the morning and a pot of tea in the afternoon. Your coffee and tea cards are giving me inspiration.

Susan T. said...

Love these card! The image and colors you chose are perfect! Coffee cards are one of my favorites. All of the stamps and dies are amazing, that goldfish set of stamps/dies is adorable.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. You have so much blog candy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Becca Yahrling said...

I love Unity, I love coffee and I love this pretty card! The color theme is lovely! And again, you are really outdoing yourself this year!! Or sure seems like it!! lol I do spy the Tim Holtz kitty & birdie set - I have been wanting that set fur-ever!!! lol

Denise Bryant said...

Love the pretty teacup card!
Lots of wonderful stamp sets in your celebration candy! I wonder where you store it all!

Dana M said...

Oh what a lovely card! I love Unity and your signature addition of lace is such a lovely compliment.

Karenladd said...

This cup of tea card just makes me feel relaxed already! So pretty.

Kathy Dippner said...

Sweet card! Some great items in today's blog candy.

Shabneez said...

Oh my goodness Holley so much eye candy! Love your card and so many stamp sets! Shabneez x

Mel C said...

Pretty card Holley, I love teacups!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and fantastic stamps/dies Holley
Gr Karin

lora said...

I like everything green.. "_

Larisa said...

sweet and lovely card.

Fikreta said...

this is os beautiful card!
so amazing prizes!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great stash giveaway!! Loving your beautiful cards and all of the lace!

New Creations said...

I love coffee and your card is so beautiful with yellow lace! Such amazing giveaways!

Valerija said...

Another amazing card and great prizes. Love these spring colours too.
Valerija xx

yvonne 3D said...

Lovely cup and such pretty yellow lace.XX

bissecat said...

This tea cup card is lovely.Great prizes.

Vivian Foo said...

I noticed you often add Laces on your cards and I love looking at them. Your really a sweet person and I am sure everyone appreciates and will enjoy whatever goodies send to them.

Shelley said...

Oh, oh, oh. I see mermaids and flamingos!! So excited. And there were parrots on another post! For some reason, I think I'll go make a cup of tea.