Wednesday, September 16, 2026

You got this...

 Happy Hump day, glad this is my day off.  Wonder if this will stay the same next semester.  I pair with a girl who's in college, so if her schedule changes, I wonder if they will expect me to change as well.  Hmmm, I guess we will find out in Mid January. For now, lets enjoy today


The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye.  I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request!  Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet and lovely card Holley.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card; the flowers are always lovely. Have a nice day off. Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Perfect message for you - You’ve got this if your schedule changes.

    ReplyDelete