Thursday, August 20, 2026

It's cool to be KIND, you matter!

Happy Thursday.  I hope you are having a great week.  Any teachers out there?  is school starting?  already started?  how was your first week?  i'd love to hear about it.  Today is my first day with the kids this week, in fairness it is only their second day.  I wish I could share photos, but that would be forbidden.  I am doing three year olds this year.  There's 11 in the class but each day we may be one or two students short.  Trust me, these kiddos are just TOO cute.

The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye.  I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request!  Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley.......gr karin