Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gorjuss Purple and Green

Well, I figured it was time to get back to the Gorjuss of it all. This little girl says, "thanks for being my friend!" Isn't she cute?


This is something really different for me--purple and green. Two colors I don't use a lot of. I guess it's just harder for me to put these colors together since I am more of a warm color person. I am working on challenging myself to use new color groupings. I see so many wonderful cards everywhere, but when I try to make them myself, I really get stuck.
Project Marterials:
Paper (Bazzill); Printed Cardstock (Basic Grey); Saying (Heidi Grace); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl - Sugar Nellie); Flowers (prima); Brads (Making Memories plus others); Color (Derwent Inktense; Copic E00); Tools (Corner punch, stampin' up blender);

2 comments:

loz said...

Great blog and fantastic cards Holly. I love the idea for card of the week...Loz

Anonymous said...

hi could u do a card like that but with earphones and musical notes coming out of them. ps your site makes my day a little brighter