Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bee-utiful Gorjuss Girl

This cute Gorjuss Girl makes me think of a little honey bee. I love her fluffy dress and fun hairdo. She's so sweet!


I got some copics yesterday, after playing with them and watching tutorials online I think I got all the wrong colors! LOL. Isn't that always the way it goes? well, never one to quit after the first try, I am gonna have to go back and pick out some new colors. Today that will be the task.
Project Materials:
Cardstock (California Paper, Bazzill); Printed Paper (Basic Grey); Stamps (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie, Bee-Stampassions, Saying-Wood Cellar Graphics); Flowers (Prima); Buttons (O'Scrap); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!); Colors (Derwent Intense, Copic E00); Adhesives (Glue it all, Pop Dots, Glue Dots)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This absolutely gorgeous...
TFS,
Barb S

Laura Murphy-Ogden said...

How adorable!! Love the colors!!