Friday, August 21, 2009

Be Whoo You Are

A little message from the Stamping Bella Owl says "be whoo you are" what a cute little guy! He's also covered in hearts so he could be used for a love occasions. I was thinking about masking out the message on the stamp and inserting my own.


So WHOO are you? I guess that's a good question that we should all ask ourselves at times.
One thing I am is a crafter!! most definitely. I think another sentiment that should follow this is TAKE TIME to be whoo you are. Sometimes I get so caught up in work and such that I don't have time to be myself.

Project Materials:
Printed Cardstock (DCWV); Shiny Gold Paper (California Paper); Stamp (Stamping Bella); Tools (CM corner rounder, Stampin' up blending pen); Ink (Versafine); Embellishments (grosgrain ribbon, skittles); Adhesives (Hobby Lobby Ribbon Glue, 3M Pop dots, Stampin' up glue dots)

No comments: