Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I give a hoot!

Hootie Hoo, Everybody! I hope you are all having a great day. This cute little guy comes from the Doodle Factory line at Starving Artistamps. I think he's adorable. His name is Esme. (It would take forever to find on their www, so if you are looking for him, he's on the Doodlefactory Valentine's Remix set!)


The flowers on the tree remind me of a pond in downtown Huntsville, Alabama that was surrounded by beautiful flowering trees. The flowers were all over. I have photos of my husband tossing rocks into the pond, the whole background from the ground to the sky was covered in flowers.

Project Materials:
Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (Owl-Doodle Factory; Branch/sentiment-TAC); Flowers (Prima); Sewn Border (Linda Weber); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!); Color (Derwent Inktense); Tools (Stampin Up Blending Pen, CM cutter, pop dots)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love owls and this is simply adorable