Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Shine from Within

 Tuesday, so today I am going in to work with my kiddos.  I hope they are ready to have some fun.  Let's all be good today and play together.  (LOL< PLEASE>)  By the end of the day, lol 2:15pm, I am totally exhausted.  It's amazing how 10 three year olds can wear you down so quickly.


The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye.  I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request!  Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet card Holley..........gr karin

Taty said...

A sunny and very cute card. Have a good day, Tatiana.

Gaye said...

Cute card! One 3 yr. old and I am drained at the end of the day. I do love spending time with her!

Susan T. said...

Perfect inspirational card for your day today. Hope it’s a great day!