Monday, October 5, 2026

Thinking of you

 Happy Monday everyone!  It was a nice weekend as I got to see my sister t and go to a local gem and jewlery show.  We missed my mom being with us as she is in rehab for a recent accident.  She's in good spirits but could use your prayers and positive energy. Thinking of you today, Mom


The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye.  I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request!  Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely tag Holley and have a nice day with your sister........gr karin

Taty said...

Sending your mom very best wishes for a smooth recovery.
A warm hug, Tatiana

Susan T. said...

Hope your Mom is recovering well. Glad you and your sister were able to attend the show together.

Gaye said...

Praying for your mom. Sweet card!

Marjeta said...

Sorry to hear your mom is injured. Hope she will get better soon. Your TAG is super. I love the colors.