Wednesday, October 7, 2026

DIY

 Happy Hump Day.  Glad it's Wed, so I have the day off and can work on my store.  I also have an appointment to get my hearing aids checked up on.  One of them is not charging for some reason.  SIGH.  Needs to be looked at.  Guess this appointment came just in time.


The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye.  I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request!  Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley...........gr karin

Taty said...

A lovely card—I hope the hearing aid check-up leads to a solution for your device. Sending you a hug, Tatiana.

Gaye said...

Terrific card!

Susan T. said...

Great card! Masculine cards can be tough and this one is great. Hope your hearing aid problem is an easy fix.