Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Angel Card

Hello everyone! Here is the Sunday angel card this week. I used the sentiment "The Lord's unfailing LOVE surrounds the man who TRUSTS in him." I hope everyone is surrounded by the Lord's love this week.
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and a great week this week. This is the final day for the Card of the week vote and this afternoon I will start up the new card of the week vote, so be sure to cast your vote in the new poll.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV); Stamp (Eureka Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Basic Grey, Queen&Co, Bazzill); Saying (Oriental Trading Company); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue all);

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What a lovely card!!! I like the bigger pictures you're using on your blog now.

Sheila said...

A beautiful card, Holley. I love the angel and the blue and orange again.

RosesMarijke said...

Very beautiful card!!

Greetings from Holland!!