Monday, May 3, 2010

Tobias says "Happy Monday"

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you are ready for a new week. Love this cute guy (Tobias), I must confess that have been feeling so good over the last month or so that I can relate with this expression but don't feel that way right now. He comes from the DoodleFactory sold by Starving Artistamps. The cute saying is hilarious and comes from I Brake for Stamps.Project Materials: Cardstock(Paper Temptress); Stamp (Starving Artistamps; Saying-I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cutter (Nestabilities); Adhesives (Glue All, Popdots);

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. This cat looking for a hug. He is such a cute thing. Love your card.

Christy said...

Hee hee!!! That is so cute :) :) :)

grandmalee said...

I love this stamp, it's so funny & too true! I love how you did the sentiment as the background on this yummy Paper Temptress paper!