Saturday, June 5, 2010

Always Laugh

Here's a cutie from CC Designs Rubber Stamps. A nice summer-y looking girl sitting down. I added a cute saying "Always laugh when you can. It's cheap medicine. Lord Byron" Given all the medicine I have had this year, I will attest to that statement! A good laughter amounts to a good amount of healing so seeing the best in many things often makes life easier.
Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill); Stamp(CC Designs Rubber Stamps); Saying (Sticker); Border (Doodlebug); Border Punch (Fiskars); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Glue all, Pop dots);

1 comment:

grandmalee said...

I'm so sorry Holley that I've been away this week from commenting. I don't know where the time went! I'll try to comment on those I remember. I love this sweetie! I love where you placed her & your wonderful use of those edge punches! I really like this color combo.
Gorjuss Girl is absolutely fabulous! Those colors & colring really pop! The Popcorn bear is sooooo adorable! I love your coloring & color choices & again your use of the that cool circle edge punch. I just love the Elaine Cox images especially after seeing what you did w/this one! Your coloring is awesome! Love your layout & again that wonderful punch work! The Fairy Child colors really POP! Love that dark background...it really sets this card off! I know there's more, but I have lots more blogs to visit before I go back to work on the baby shower I'm working on. Beautiful work! I''m always impressed & ENABLED here!