Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lil Lolita Ivy

Sweet Lil' Lolita Ivy, here she is and she is so cute! I thought this little outfit reminded me of Alice in Wonderland so I colored her up in a blue combo of colors. I used some gold metallic paper in the card to highlight the color of her hair. I love this image. The stamps from Tickled Pink are so sweet.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, DCWV Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Tickled Pink Stamps); Ink (Memento); Buttons (American Traditional); Die Cut (Spellbinders- Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh this is gorgeous Holley I love the image and those nesties are gorgeous I must add them to my ever growing wish list xx

Card Crazy said...

I see why you love these stamps. She is just darling! I'd love to see more.
Sue S.