Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion USA Contest: April

Here's a fun card for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge for the month of April. This month's theme is Mother's Day. I used a wonderful set featuring Popcorn Bear. Actually this card is using two different sets, the image comes from the Popcorn Bear set "Just Because" and the saying comes from the set"I Love You"Be sure to go to the Crafter's Companion USA blog and read the details and see the prize for this month and then make a fun card for this month's contest!

Good luck!

Cheers, Holley

6 comments:

Larisa said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous. love the colors and the papers!! Love it all!

Prads said...

wow awesome and fabulous card.... again m crazy over ur colrong image dear..// u rock

Snoopy said...

Love this card, Holley!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Holly Young said...

this is really cute Holley. I love the torn edge of the red and that little tag with the sentiment is darling!

cebelica said...

I soooo like this cute teddy bear. Wonderful card! xx

Sue in CT said...

Oh how I wish I had a box and one of those jumped out...LOL. I love the image and your coloring as always. Good luck!