Sunday, April 7, 2013

Guest Artists: Kelly S and Nikki C

Here's a gorgeous card from Kelly S.  It's really stunning, the flowers are embossed in an orange colors (you know that's my fav color!!)  and match the background paper, the brad and the ink just perfectly.  I think the scanner kind of makes it a little bit brighter than it looks in person.  You can run your finger over it and feel the beautiful flowers.
 what lovely work Kelly! Thanks so much for your beautiful embossed thank you card.

Here's another wonderful card that I rec'd from artist Nikki C from Canada

The top image is the front of the card and the 2nd image is the inside of the card.  WOW!!  just amazing work.  She put a cute little note in there that she made me this card because she knows that yellow/orange are my favorite colors.  Yep. She's right about that.  So right.  I just love her beautiful work.  What a treat.  It sure made a cold and mostly rainy week into a wonderful sunshiney week.

Cheers, Holley

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what wonderful cards you have resieved Holley.

greetings karin

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your cards Holley you deserved them for sure and may it not be so rainy this week and you can enjoy some sunshine hugs Nikki

Anonymous said...

I read this post fully concerning the resemblance of hottest and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

My web site - jocuri online cu gradinarit

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet. I love the cards they have made for you. :) Hugs~Patti

Trish said...

Lovely cards and well deserved.
Hugs,
Trish x

Kelly Sas said...

Honored that you think my card is worthy of being on your blog. Thank you again for ALL you do for the paper crafting world. Wishing much continued success crafting and in your health.