Saturday, January 4, 2014

You are my sunshine

Here's a great stamp from Unity Stamps.  I just love this artist.  Lately I have been so sick, pretty much since the week of Christmas actually.  My sweet hubby has been taking care of me.  He definitely is my sunshine, that is why I bought this sentiment stamp.  I also have a photo of us in a frame with the same sentiment on it.  I hope to get better soon but it seems to be allergy related.  Usually allergies just get me for a couple days and then I am fine, but this time, I have been since for a couple weeks!  UGH.

I am so thankful that my sunshine comes home everyday and takes good care of me.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Neenah, ); Stamps (Unity); Bling (Michaels); Ink (Colorbox Chalk, Memento); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesive (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Color (Copic markers);

3 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Gorgeous Holley x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Holley.

gr karin

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
Lovely card and fab sentiment. Hope you feel better real soon.
Hugs,
Trish x