Monday, March 31, 2014

D is for Desi....

Here's a sweet card I made for Des'ree, my cousin's daughter.  I hope she likes this card.  I also put some Daisies on there, so D can be for daisies too!  This adorable alphabet collection comes from Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Sherri Baldy. So adorable!

Drop by the SSS Challenge Blog to see all of the Design Team's cards this week and then create your own card for our Anything goes challenge.  If you win, you will get a bunch of free goodies from SSS!  Woo hoo!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Holley. I am sure your niece will be thrilled.

Crafty Judith said...

Super card Hollie adorable she will be over the moon with it x

Cindy H. said...

I love Sherri's things and you really brought out the fun in your card!

cebelica said...

I'm sure Des'ree will love this card. It's fab!
Hugs! xx

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card Holly, love the image and the beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card Holley - I am sure it will be loved - fabulous image and lovely bright colours.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Holley.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Love this one Holley.

kaye G

Sparkly Engineer said...

I think she going to love this card. Afterall, who can resist those big eyes?