Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Witchy Woman

Here's a gorgeous image from Stamping Chef, I just love her images and chose this one to be Halloween theme, though, you know me, I would use it any time of year!  Those cute little buttons are some that I got at the most recent scrapbook convent from Queen & Co.

Going to post this card in this week's TSC Challenge.  Hope you are all having a great day, I am off to the dentist (OUCH!) just a cleaning though.

Cheers, Holley

Also Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge is having one using Spots or Dots this week

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous images and fab and great card Holley.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image love the. Embelishments xx😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love the image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love the image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, I love this image and you've done her proud xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Holley, A fabulous card and image. She certainly is a beauty. Love the colours you have used especially her hair.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again but this time with my DT hat on! I do love this image and I love your design x good luck xx Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
    Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card - I love love love her!!!! Purrfect card for this week's challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge and good luck!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Design perfect for our challenge over SBBC thank you for sharing with us, hope to see you again soon...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love visiting your blog when Halloween is around the corner - you have the best images and ideas! This is pretty and fun. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete