Sunday, July 23, 2017

Simply Betty Stamp

here's a darling image from Simply Betty stamps.  I do so adore her images.  I made this card in all reds.  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer time. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by, for teachers here, they will be back in just three weeks now. (or is it 4?) too soon at any rate.  I am applying at a very close school to my house so please keep your fingers crossed for me.  I need all the positive energy I can get!

Have a great week!  Also, my mother is in the hospital and is not conscious, they are keeping her sedated, so please also keep my mother in your prayers, she is only 65.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is too cute and love the lace. Prayers for your mum too hun.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody S. said...

Praying for your mom! I love this image BTW, and red too. :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, super cute card and lovely image,. Like how you have used all red works well. So sorry to here about you mum and I hope all will be well very soon. Hugs Jennifer xx

Cara said...

Red is my favorite color so of course I just love this card! LOL

Praying for positive outcomes for both you and your Mom.

Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

Laine said...

Love this sweet image Holley, great card! Will add your mother to my prayers, hope she recovers soon, she is only two years older than me!
Laine
xx

Andree said...

A sweet card Holley, the image is adorable.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your mother. I hope she makes a rapid and full recovery xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. This image is so sassy.
Thinking of you and your mother. I hope she recovers quickly. Sending you positive thoughts for the job too. Cathy x

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable!