Thursday, January 11, 2018

Paper Temptress Mini calendars

Here's some more of the adorable calendars that I made to share this year using beautiful papers from Paper Temptress.  The calendars are quite small, so the overall projects measure about 2.5" wide and 3-4" tall.  I used various stamps and some gorgeous papers on them.

(Clockwise)

1) I am using some shimmery silver as the base and top layer underneath the Dia De Los Muertos button.  I then added a small piece of basis black and Heavenly white paper.

2) I stamped a super cute Grumpling stamps onto Heavenly white paper and layered it onto Silver.  On the bottom I am using  Aqua.

3) I am using Heavenly white as the base of the card and I stamped an adorable image from.  I think used a part of a Hambly Overlay called Magenta Décor Bits.

4).  The base of the calendar is Silver. I use a small sheet of  and put my stamped image on Heavenly White.

16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your calendars are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Cute...you didn't see me. I was not here. Shhhh.

Tracy Welham said...

Oh my, these are just lovely! My favourite is the one with the Dia De Los Muertos button. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Holley xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

what cute and lovely calenders Holley

gr karin

Susan T. said...

These are such a great idea!

Sylvia said...

Four more super calendars Holley.

Sylv xx

Brawny x said...

Love your calendars Holley. Fab work x

Jean said...

So cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great.

Katie said...

These are so sweet

Kate M said...

You really have dome some fabulous calendars, and what a great selection - great work!! xx

Fikreta said...

its so very nice

Unknown said...

These make nice gifts. My fave is the little snowman one.

DonnaMundinger said...

These are darling! What a cute idea! xxD