Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Little Witch


Sharing this super cute witch today, she comes from MMedel Illustrations on Etsy.  She's called Little Witch.  There's also several new adorable Halloween stamps that I just love in her store to include this little witch and this cutie.   Check out all her fun stamps!

I also added some great black lace that I got on my last trip to Istanbul.  I have been have such fun sharing all the beautiful laces that I picked up.  Probably my favorite embellishment next to buttons.

7 comments:

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the embellishments are amazing!

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card with a super cute witch.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgoeus card. I love that cute little witch. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and sweet holley
Gr Karin

bissecat said...

Super cute witch.Love colors.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute tag.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo