Monday, November 12, 2018

Give Thanks

Here's a great card from the SEI card making kit for Fall time.  It also of course contains a lot of thank you cards which are great for any time of year, so I will be showing those later on.  I hope you are having a great week. I can't believe we are just a week away from Thanksgiving Break at the school. I don't know about where you live, but here in TX, we get the whole week of Thanksgiving off.

I am so looking forward to that.  I hope you have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gwyneth said...

Lovely creation. No thanksgiving holiday in the UK. We've already had our thanksgiving servide at our chapel with tea to follow, and the children had a half term week off school a couple of weeks ago.
GG

Susan T. said...

Pretty card. The embellishments are great!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley. I usually only take a few days off for Thanksgiving, but we're taking a week this year xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful thanks giving card. Love the autumnal colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Lovely card

Ewelina Nowak said...

Beautiful work