Monday, December 24, 2018

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care....

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, little knowing a cat would soon be in there!!
I thought this fun image from Cat's Pajamas was perfect with both the sentiments on this card today.  How fun is this?  I just love the Dear Santa....I can imagine someone getting caught with their hand in their stocking.  On the other side I can also image a cat jumping up onto the mantle to go through what is an enticing looking new object hanging in the living room....a stocking!

Hope you all have a Happy Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas day!

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

This made me laugh - fab card xx

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remain always with you. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Susan T. said...

Such a cute card! I’m sure many a child has used the same expression. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Christmas 🎄.

Linda Simpson said...

Love this, the look on his face LOL.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. I hope that you have a very Happy Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie