Friday, January 4, 2019

One Heart, one mind!

Here's a gorgeous image from The East Wind. I am making some great valentine theme cards right now and also getting ready for the February celebration!!  Woo Hoo.  Can you believe it is 9 years?!?  I am so excited.  What a wonderful blessing that I am ready to share with all of you.  I have SO many goodies to hand out this year.  SO MANY.  I will start taking photos so you all can see....

Have a wonderful day and get ready to start celebrating with me, many hugs!  Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring brings the image to life.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your card, Holley! You did a beautiful job! Hugs!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sassy, Holley! xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Holley, love the image which is beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

It's a beautiful card!
hugs

jane stillman said...

She looks a right little madam! lol beautifully coloured xx

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous card Holley. 9 years to celebrate very soon - I'm excited for you! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card the image you have used is gorgeous. Nine years is a wonderful achievement. I hope all your preparations go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenladd said...

The coloring on this card is just perfect, and I am loving the Valentine theme. Looking forward to your 9 year celebration...woot woot!

Lucie Horowitz said...

Congrats on 9 years! this coloring on this card is great. I love the stamp.