Monday, May 20, 2019

Cup of Love

Here's a sweet and simple Unity card.  I added a sentiment from Unity, "Start the day with a cup of love."  I guess my cup of love is always filled with Diet Dr Pepper, lol! I do love this beautiful stamp.  There's just five more days of school left now.  The kids here will be out for the year on Friday.

Hope we are all going to have a great week!  Take care and I hope you start your day with a cup of Love!!  There's a wonderful contest on the Unity Facebook Page for women theme cards that ends this month.  If you have some Unity stamps be sure to join in.

5 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Holley xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Really pretty card, Holley! Live the colors and added buttons! xxx

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! I really like the colors - the colors on the image are so pretty. Good luck with the last week of school!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the colour and image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That is a fantastic image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie