Monday, October 28, 2019

Hello Friend

As promised, here's another of Sherri Baldy's great tattoo images.  I am adoring these images!  You can find them in her store, HERE.  The whole line up is just fabulous.  I hope you will go and take a peek at them.  Warning, they are super hard to resist.

Just five days until the Church Bazaar now.  I have taken off on Friday to get to the church and help with the set up.  There will be so much work to do.  It's really bittersweet as this is likely the last Bazaar we will have at the 49th annual.  Our church is set to close at Easter :(

A new church will be formed in our building, but a very different church.

7 comments:

Shabneez said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Holley! Shabneez x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan T. said...

What a great card! I love the image, and the color combination and accessories are perfect.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I am so sorry that your church is closing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Gaye said...

Adorable!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wonderful card.