Monday, January 27, 2020

Drink coffee and Conquer

Here's a fun image called Kitty Latte from a new company on Etsy, Floating Garden who will be giving out a prize in February.  I just love her amazing digi stamps.  Check out her wonderful site HERE.  The cute sentiment I added is from Unity stamps and of course, you know me, I had to add some Turkish Lace to it.

It's almost time!  Are you ready?  I am getting all my postings in order, my questions added, my sponsor's lined up, and the prizes ready to go!

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

lora said...

nice drinking..

Susan T. said...

Cute card. The sentiment is so true!

Gaye said...

Coffee is good this morning!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the shades of green and gorgeous image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!

Dana M said...

Super cute and fun card. Beautiful!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Linda Vigil said...

Once I had checked out this etsy page from your celebration, had to peek at your post for Kitty Latte, it was my top choice, followed by Kitty Martini. I love the Graciellie kit from Unity that this sentiment came from, too!