Thursday, October 15, 2020

Fierce!

 Sharing another card for the Your Scrapbook Place Contest this month with our feature sponsor, Lizzy Love artist of Oddball Arts (click here).  I am using a great image called Science Teach me Ms Ann Thrax img 102.  Too funny


I added a fun sentiment, "Though she may be little, She is FIERCE."  Perfect for this great image.  Don't you love her skull hose?  Be sure and join in the fun anything goes contest at the YSBP Challenge blog (HERE).  You can enter any of your latest creations to be eligible for this month's prize from Lizzy Love.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullll Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute card!

Gaye said...

I really like the black and pink!

Linda Simpson said...

Love the colours and pretty lace on this beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

That's me - small but fierce!!!! Ha!!! Great card and love the sentiment Holley. Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Credit Card Hack Software said...

Thanks for being truthful, I will immediately share your blog on my Facebook and Instagram platform to many other members of my group and also take the advantage to share with you the new

UNDETECTED FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOREIGNER USE TO OBTAIN PASSPORTS ABROAD FREELY which many are ignorant of at the moment, it is also the easiest way to obtain dual nationality through this birth certificate in any country. I request your permission to join our 379.3k members TELEGRAM GROUP
to share with us your daily post for it to also reach my audience. Thanks, I am Scott from Globex, we await you on our platform too.
You can call me Scott.