Thursday, January 28, 2021

How have you Bean? (MORE Blog Candy)


Sharing this cute Unity Stamps girl today. I added a fun coffee theme sentiment to go with her and a brad of a coffee bean.  I am also using some great lace from Turkiye.  What fun. I hope you like it.  The end of the month is coming and I am so ready to get going in the celebration this year and handing out TONS of wonderful prizes including UNITY STAMPS!!

Hope you have a great day today!  Happy Thursday.


Are you ready for the February Celebration, Here's some more blog candy, UNITY STAMPS!! WOO HOO









Did you see all the other blog candy shared? The party starts on Feb 1st.  Check it out HEREHERE and HERE and HERE  and HERE
SO MUCH GOODIES!!


23 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and great stamps love the christmas stampssssssss
Gr Karin

Denise Bryant said...

Love the image you used on your pretty card!
That is a boatload of unity stamps.... they have such great designs!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I can't believe how many goodies you have for your celebration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Larisa said...

Such a cutie image ,well coloured and with a beautiful design paper.

lora said...

Such a sweet card! Love it! The stamp is so cute.

Susan T. said...

Love everything about this card! The coffee bean Brad is so fun! I’ve never seen those before.

Gaye said...

Yes. I can relate to this card. What marvelous blog candy. So sweet!

Mel C said...

Beautiful card Holley, love the colors!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! All of the lace on your cards is so lovely.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creation Holley. Shabneez x

Jean said...

A stunning card. Wow-look at that blog candy.

Fikreta said...

This card is gorgeous!

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card. I love that image. Looks like lots of fun Unity goodies.

Glory Ann Reynolds said...

Lovely card!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Holley!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

papersmiles said...

I am so enjoying all the Unity Stamp images. They are lovely.
Barbara

Christi said...

Love your card Holley! You are sooo generous. February also marks my Remission date. So happy to still be able to say that. I look forward to your month long party every year and secretly celebrate with you! <3

Linda said...

Congratulations as you celebrate another year! You are very generous giving stamps away as part of your celebration! Kindness matters!

Linda Abel

Chandhini said...

This is such a beautiful card, love the green blue color combo.

Subhashini said...

Great coloring my friend

Karenladd said...

You're coloring technique is just perfect for this gorgeous card. I love the peaceful feel.

Marilyn larsen said...

I love, love ,love, this card soooo cute!