Sunday, December 5, 2021

Guest Designer Karin

Here's a lovely card from Karin of Karin's Art Scrap blog.  I just love here layout and style, be sure and check out her amazing blog for daily inspirations!  CLICK HERE  She won this cute image from me last year during the February celebration!  Woo hoo.

I'd love to see your creations too and share them on my blog.  htondre@aol.com


Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

thank you Holley

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card made by Karin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This card is the greatest!

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

thanks ladies, and Holley have you see my mail a couple of weeks ago.
there are put 2 cards in with some dies from your celebration

Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!