Friday, May 20, 2022

Imagine the places you will go

 Well, now we have just 5 days of school left but 17 days total until it's time to go!  WOW.  It's really soon now. I am getting packed up, well, not really, I have a suitcase sitting in my room that's been accumulating stuff for the last several weeks including goodies for those that I know in Turkiye.  I suppose soon enough I really will need to get with it and pack.  This cute card from Simple Stories says, "Imagine the places you'll go."  WOO HOO, so many places I want to see this summer including Urfa, Diyarbakir, Antakya.  Hmmm.

check out my Lace store: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy
There's just TWO weeks left before the store closes for the summer

2 comments:

Susan T. said...

Great travel card! So glad you are getting to go on your annual trip.

Gaye said...

Very nice! Let the countdown begin.