Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Meet Marguerite

 Happy November everyone!  You know what that means, yep, it's time for a brand new contest over on the YSBP Blog!  woo hoo.  I am happy to be sharing this wonderful image from Fabrika Fantasy.  She's called Marguerite.  I colored her up in red and yellow and added a little turkish lace to go with her.  I also put in a little thinking of you and it's a CAS card using some great lace!


Want some pieces of lace for your cards?  your scrapbook or junk journals?  I sell them in 20 and 40 pack strips of 6" in all different types and colors.  Check out my store:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

Cheers, Holley

OK so the winners are:

$20 gift certificate to Unity Stamps : KTFITKITTY and WilmaDeG

To claim, please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks.    In the subject line put "winner from Holley's GIU week".  

For stamp sets:  1 set per winner (choices will get made in the order winners were chosen)

Kim Hannen,  Debbie Farrell,  alo

Here's the stamp choices links shown TOP (Peace.Joy.LoveJillibean  Soup: Chicken Dumpling Soup);  Center: Ginger Snap and Friends; A Bit of Burlap; BOTTOM: Graciellie design Jingly Jolly Joys, Tierra Jackson Memories Made. Email me htondre@aol.com


and one final winner will get one goodie from Etsy store, LacePlacebyHolley--choose either a $6pack your choice or two of the $3.75 goodies.

The winner is Holly

drop by the Etsy store and just LMK which pack you would like!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy email me htondre@aol.com

9 comments:

Mel C said...

Adorable card and lovely lace! Congrats to all the winners!

Jean said...

Hi Holly, I just realized I am not getting any updates from you anymore. Not sure if you are still sending out newsletters. Just wanted to say sorry for not commenting lately. Get Unity projects!

Gaye V said...

Awwww! Sweet! I really like the color choices. I don't get the blog in my email any longer.

Gaye V said...

Sweet card! I don't get your emails any more.

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Kim Hannan. Still not letting me log in.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I completely missed this post, Holley! But so happy a sweet friend called it to my attention so I could come over and see that I am one of your lucky winners! Woot, woot! Thank you for the awesome week of GIU inspiration and so super excited about this win! I will contact Kelli today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thank you!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!