Monday, April 17, 2023

Cultivate a thankful heart

Happy Monday! Just 6 weeks of school left to go.  I am sharing a great project today from the convention in Irving this spring.  We were given a set of papers to create a 12x12 layout from Faith Illustrated. But I didn't want to do a scrapbook page.  I just rarely scrapbook anymore.  I chose to take the papers they gave us and cut them up and create 6 6x6" cards!  here's one of them:

It says, "Cultivate a thankful heart."  I really love this acorn paper.  

Check out my lace store, there's just a few more weeks to get lace before I have to close the store for summer while I goto Turkiye to get more product!!

LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

6 comments:

Taty said...

beautiful decorative papers, the card is wonderful congratulations.Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful papers and great card Holley

gr karin

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Gaye said...

Great paper! 6 weeks will be gone before you blink.

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Linda Vigil said...

Lovely card. Those are some great papers, thanks for sharing!