Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Thinking of you

 Here's a great Mandala, which is actually a sticker with added bling.  I think it looks totally elegant on this card.  I got this sticker from a wonderful artist at a craft fair at my local Creative Reuse store.  She had beautiful handmade projects and in addition these beautiful, printed stickers of her work.  I just had to grab a couple to make cards with.
Hope you will take a minute and go check out my store on Etsy, it's filled with wonderful lace from Turkiye, great embellishments for card making and other goodies: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful sticker and lovely card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

a very elegant card, beautiful mandala, congratulations, a hug Taty

Gaye said...

It is a posh card!