Sunday, July 28, 2024

Life's a Journey

 So today I leave Turkiye and get to spend a layover in Amsterdam.  WOO HOO. If things work out as planned, I will get to have just a tiny tiny amount of time there, then tomorrow I will take off for HOME.  I set up an AirBNB hostess to pick me up from the airport and take me out for a little while before I crash and go to sleep.  I wish I had more time in the morning, but my flight leaves early, and I can't afford to risk missing it.  So, no fun for me in the morning. I guess it will be exploration of the Amsterdam Airport, lol.




3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley......gr karin

Gaye said...

You have had another amazing trip! Safe travels!

Taty said...

a beautiful card, very summery and full of colours, I had a similar minibus with which I went on holiday traveling around Europe, what beautiful memories. A hug Taty