Saturday, October 12, 2024

Happy Halloween

 Sharing this Halloween card today.  Hope you have a great weekend. I can't believe this was my last week at AISD and my first week at FUMP (First United Methodist Preschool).  WOW, what a week it has been.  Actually this week was super pleasant as I did one day at AISD and one day at FUMP.  so next week I will start up as my part time job at FUMP.  WOO HOO.

Have you check out my lace store, I sell wonderful packages of lace in every color and beautiful embellishments too!  https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Taty said...

a cute card. best wishes for your new professional start, I'm sure you will bring joy to your new school. Hugs Taty

Gaye said...

Very cute! I hope you enjoy this new job and that things go well.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Holley..........gr karin

Susan T said...

Great Halloween card! Congratulations on your new job!