Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Being Myself

This pretty girl is wading in a pool of cool water. Ahhh, wish I had a pool to wade into right now. We are approaching 17 days of 100+ degree weather here in Austin. It has been an unseasonable hot summer this year with a notable lack of rain.

For now I guess I will settle for staying in my nice cool house. I am posting this project a little early today as I have been having tons of headaches and need to lay down. If I wake up feeling better you might get a bonus project today. Check the blog again later :)

Project Materials:
Cardstock (Bazzill); Flowers (Prima); Skittles (hand dyed); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl - Sugar Nellie); Colors (Derwent); Ink (Versafine); Plastic saying w/Glitter (K & CO)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Beautiful card, Holley!!! You come up with such good ideas.

I'm praying for your headaches. I hope you will get some relief soon.