Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lean on me!

Happy Sunday! Wishing you all a beautiful day. Here's another adorable stamp that I got from Whipper Snapper. I love this one. It's "Lean on Me". Sometimes we all need someone to lean on. Some of us need more people to lean on than others!! So hugs to all of you who have let me lean on you over the years. You are a true blessing. Call me when you need someone to lean on. The longer I have been healing, the stronger I have been feeling. It's been a truly unbelievable period now.
I am just over 5 months with NO seizures, little or no headaches, I have dropped over 40 pounds, it's just been amazing. I never believed that the pain and daily struggles would go away. I never even realized how much of a toll they had taken on my life until they were gone. What a miracle. Thank you, God!! (Thanks for everything!!) Hugs to all of you have been praying for me.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Dots, Neenah, Archivers); Image(Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento); Flowers (Prima); Brad(Basic Grey); Ribbon (Michaels); Buttons (American Traditional); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

This is Awesome news Holley!!

Hugs Shell in Alaska

grandmalee said...

This is just too stinkin' cute for words! I love your coloring & how you incorporated the three images into the three buttons!

I'm so glad that God was such a big part of your healing! He is so good! You have been blessed with so many new & old friends that must have also been a great help to you during this trying time! WOW! I can't believe all of the weight you've lost! I'm sure that was a pleasant side effect of all of this! The people that I asked to pray for you will be so pleased to hear about your progress! You also need to pat yourself on the back for all of your hard work to make all of this happen! Your doctors and family must also be so proud of you!