Friday, July 23, 2010

Social Butterfly

Here's a wonderful stamp from a stamp set sold at I Brake for Stamps. The image was stamped with black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. The background was stamped in white stazon ink. What a beautiful social butterfly. I always wanted to be so free as a child, but I was much more shy back then.

The papers here come from The Paper Temptress here's a more defined scan, so you can see the detailing in the papers, especially the black colored paper, which is actually a wonderfully designed glossy paper. The light shining on the paper lets you see the actual definition. The brown columns has wonderful depth which is why I often use ink staining on the paper to show it.

Be sure to check the links in the right hand column to get your codes to save money the next time you buy products at I Brake for Stamps and the Paper Temptress!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Paper Temptress- Brown Columns, Heavenly White, Retro Black Glossy Lustre); Rubber Stamps (All Designs by-I Brake for Stamps); Ink (Memento; Stazon); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Holley- this card is gorgeous! Love that sentiment and image and the texture on the cardstock! TFS!

Christy said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

grandmalee said...

I love the image with this sentiment! Thanks for showing the closeup of the paper, so we can really see how gorgeous it is! Scans usually don't show any of the cool details. The background was a fitting choice for this beauty!