Friday, August 20, 2010

Meet Shy Ann

Here's an adorable new stamp named Shy Ann. She's from Whimsy Stamps. What a dear fairy she is. I just had to color her in blue. She makes me think of a little tinkerbelle who'd be going around the flowers and enjoying the spring.Project Materials: Cardstock (Pressed Petals, Neenah, DCWV, Unknown); Rubber Stamp (Whimsy Shy Ann; Saying-I Brake for Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Basic Grey); Die Cut border(Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);
If you haven't signed up for the blog candy, I will be giving away several sheets of brand new rubber stamps plus a prize a day!! Go down to the Aug 17th entry and leave a comment. Check it every day to see the announcement and find out if you are a winner!! (Note, daily winners are still eligible to be a grand prize winner--and I will mail all prizes out to any country!!)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi Holley this is such a cutie love the colouring and spotty paper.I think the sentiment is perfect for this image too xx

Vera Freitas said...

Seu estilo de colorir as peças faz a diferença em seus trabalhos, parabéns!