Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Here's something I haven't posted in a while, a Sunday Angel Card. Sorry if you have missed this tradition that I always used to do. I was making cards on Friday night and really wanted to make an angel card just for today. Here's a thought for this weekend "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6"I hope this weekend has been wonderful for you. Hope you are feeling refreshed and ready for a new month as well as this coming week. Many blessings to you!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Buttons (Jesse James, misc); Vellum Saying (JoAnns); Sticker (Hobby Lobby); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers); Punch (Creative Memories);

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm behind, because our online service was down. But wanted to let you know that I sure did enjoy the angel card.