Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Snow White

Well for the weekend I thought I would post at least one card that was not halloween oriented! Here's a cute princess theme stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I love the beautiful dress she is wearing. This stamp is an artist depiction of Snow White. I have already started receiving nice thank you emails from people receiving their blog candy!! Wow, I can't believe the items are already hitting their new homes :)Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Kraftin' Kimmie); Ink (Memento); Die Cut Frame(Nestabilities); Ribbon (Unknown); Flower (Prima); Brad (Making Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi Holley can I just say wish i lived near you we could have the best crafting days lol you have the most amazing things and ideas i just love this card she is so beautiful and looks great inside that frame too xx

Card Crazy said...

That is laugh out loud too cute. Love those KK storybook ladies! Love how you colored her dress.