Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Send my Fairy Godmother

At times, don't we all wish for a Fairy Godmother? After seeing Cinderella as a child I knew I always wanted one who was gonna fly in the window and grant all my wishes, but she never showed up. (Doesn't mean I still don't wish for it!) I love this cutie from The Greeting Farm. Perhaps she will grow up one day and turn into a Fairy Godmother for someone.Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, DVWV Metallic, Paper Studio); Stamps (The Greeting Farm; Saying-Rubber Stampede); Ink (Memento); Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Bling(hand dyed dew drops); Adhesives (Glue all, Pop dots, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

I love this little gal, Holley! I still wish I had a fairy godmother! ;)

Christy said...

LOVE IT! My daughter calls her godmother, her fairy godmother so I outta try to recreate one of these :)