Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Fun

Here's a deligtful Summer Stamp, it's a Tomte with his snail friend.  This image comes from artist Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and is called Tomte 3.  Doesn't this image just make you smile?  I hope your summer if off to a great start.  As for me I felt the heat for the first time, REALLY the first time, yesterday, when it got so hot that I decided I better head for the shade.  That resulted in cutting my walking off in the day and walking at night.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah);  Die Cutters (Spellbinders Nestabilites); DigiStamps (Addicted to Stamps -Scrapbook Stamp Society);  Buttons (American Traditionals);  Stickers (Hobby Lobby); Lace (Michaels);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All);  Ink (Colorbox Chalk);  Color (Copic Markers);

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful holley.

greetings karin

Karen said...

Very pretty!! : )

Snoopy said...

Very cute!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Bhawana said...

awesome....... so thoughtful, posotive and beautiful card..... smiley is so cute

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute.

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Holley, this is so sweet. Such an adorable image and card.

Holly Young said...

I feel you on the heat Holley - I'm so tired of it and it's really just gotten started! I love your card. Cute image and I love the swirl heart embossed layers you used.

Rose Andrew said...

beautiful work .Holley .. love the die cut and lace ... love it

hugs
rose

Sue in CT said...

Very pretty. I love the colors and your embossed swirl hearts and that lace border is to die for!

An'Jenic G. said...

Sweet Card! I like the image and the embossing. TFS AJ~