Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vampire

 Here's one of the hottest new stamps from Sweet Pea artist Anna Marine called Vampire (Plate #207).  I am not sure if I colored her up much like a Vampire here, but I think a lot of Vampires would be seductive and looking for prey without showing all their fangs so to speak.
I just love her new set of stamps, they are wonderful.  This image is the first one that I had to make a card out of, but you have seen many others from the design team and you will be seeing more.  Here I am using some of the beautiful lace from Turkiye.  I tell my husband, you see a woman looking at you like this, you better run the other way!! (lol, unless it's me of course)

Here's a great closeup of this stamp:
I so had to get the whole sheet of stamps from this artist!  Terra Biddlespatcher also just released TWO new sheets of stamps.  Oh my!  There's a 25% off Sale going on at the store right now, it ends on Sunday, drop by the Sweet Pea Store (Click here).

Project Materials:  Cardstock (DCWV, Neenah);  Rubber Stamp (Sweet Pea Stamps);  Ink (Memento);  Punch (Martha Stewart);  Pearls (Michaels);  Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye);  Color (Copic Markers);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);

8 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Wow so pretty!!!! Love this stamp, and your coloring. And lace are gorgeous.
Yesterday i posted card with your gift stamp. Stop by and look.
Hugs Nat

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fabulous and very beautiful card.

greetings karin

Bhawana said...

Beautiful card... she is gorgeous and very attractive :)

Holly Young said...

cool image and so beautifully colored Holley!

Unknown said...

Wow! So lovely Holley! Love your coloring.

Sue in CT said...

I tried and tried to color skin like you do but as you can see there is nothing new on my blog. I threw them all away. I just love the way you color....and I agree, they can look seductive without showing fangs. She certainly does. Great job as always.

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

beautiful card Holley. very pretty lace and love the coloring of the image.

~luanne

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Holley,
wanted to stop by and see how you been; and your great creations. Lovely card! TFS AJ~