Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Haunting

Happy Haunting!  I don't know if this beautiful girl will be haunting much. This stamp is from Tickled Pink.  They make a number of great Halloween themed stamps.  That punch is a recent one that I picked up.  I had a great time at the scrapbook convention last week.  I will be showing you some new die cuts now.  The DH gave me some $$ and I got some wonderful new dies, mostly Spellbinders, but I also splurged on some amazingly detailed Cheery Lynn cutters too.
Next week will bring some treats as I just became a Design team member for Scrapalicious.  I got my first package from them yesterday.  WOO HOO.  Wait until you see their goodies.  Best Wishes for a good week.  Hugs

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah);  Stamp (Tickled Pink);  Ink (Memento);  Flowers (Prima, Recollections); Brads (Bo Bunny, Making Memories); Punch (Martha Stewart);  Saying (Jolees);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Glue All);  Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great.

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful Holley!!

Trish said...

Fab card Holley- love the design down the edges and can't wait to see all your new goodies in action.
Hope you're keeping well.
Hugs,
Trish xx