Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have a lolipop day!

Here's an adorable stamp that I have colored up for Halloween.  She's called Dolly Lolipop from Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Heather Valentin.  SO cute, she's work for all sorts of occasions, but I colored her up for Halloween today.  She's sold as a digi-stamp image.
The ribbon here is more of the yummy ribbon that I got while visiting Istanbul.  Makes me want to go back.  I added a halloween sentiment from Sweet Pea stamps and some fun candy corn themed buttons.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Hobby Lobby, Neenah);  Digi-Stamp (Addicted to Stamps-Scrapbook Stamp Society);  Stamp (Saying-Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Candy Corn (Jesse James);  Ribbon (Istanbul, Turkiye);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All);  Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Laura said...

Just adorable. It's a great Halloween card

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. Holley ...! love those little lolly brads corners ... they so cute & yummy ..!

Snoopy said...

Great card, Holley! I love those candy corn brads too!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun