Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter is coming!

Here's a fun Ike's Art image that I thought would be perfect for a pre-Easter card.  I just love her images, check them out HERE.  There's also a wonderful contest you can join in on at the Ike's Art Challenge blog and she gives away a great digi stamp each time.  The challenge blog is HERE

I hope everyone has some plans for Easter weekend.  I will be at my personal church.  We are having a wonderful mini farm zoo coming to the church for all the little kids and we will be serving free breakfast to all who come.  Feel free to Join us at Crestview United Methodist Church!

14 comments:

ike said...

EEEEeee !!! How fabulous he looks. Just perfect in pink and an excellent Easter card.
Thank you so much for using one of mine Holley.
I hope you have a fantastic Easter weekend. I have Passover now :-) xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous Easter card I do love that rabbit. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley, love the sweet bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Borqna said...

Holley - you are N1!
Have a great mood and Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Fabulous fun Easter card, Oh you do bring a smile with some of your design and this is one. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute and fun card Holley
Gr Karin

Andree said...

A lovely card Holley and a gorgeous colour. The image is fabulous. Have a fun time with the children and animals xx

Karenzkardz said...

Love this fun card xx

Tracy Welham said...

Super cute card Holley! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Melody S. said...

I love this card! It's simple and still stunning!

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Cute card Holley, this rabbit is fab x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cutie xoxox

Susan Renshaw said...

I love that image - and you have coloured it beautifully!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Julia said...

Wonderful creation and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
HUgs,
Julia, DT