Sunday, April 23, 2017

Gorjuss Girl gift box

One of my more recent purchases was a die cut system that would cut out and make a Gorjuss Girl.  As I am sure you know, I just LOVE Gorjuss Girls.  Here's my first one, sorry the lighting is bad on the photo, it's a gift box that I decorated using the sweet die cut along with two large flowers and then some great papers.  I made this cute gift box and filled it with cards for a dear member of my church who is going through some major medical problems right now.

I thought a little spring Gorjuss Girl would cheer her up!



12 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Susan T. said...

What a pretty box! I'm sure your thoughtful gift will brighten her day.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautifullllllll Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning gift box. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Gorjuss image and love your flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody S. said...

How cute is that? You're a good friend Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Holley! Love the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenzkardz said...

Cute. Love the Gorjuss girls xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful project

Unknown said...

This really is gorgeous Holley, everything is so pretty. Cathy x

cebelica said...

This is so pretty. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Karenladd said...

What a fun way to use the Gorjuss Girls and I'm sure your friend was touched by your sweet gift